Yaesu FTM-3207 - UHF radio with output power up to 55W.
Automatic mode selection (AMS) is one of the advanced features of System Fusion. AMS mode recognizes C4FM, or FM signal, and automatically switches to this mode. Yaesu FTM-3207 also has the function Digital Group Monitor (GM), which allows users to group and exchange data in automatic mode.
Yaesu FTM-3207 has a powerful 3W speaker with crystal-clear sound. Audio output 8 W is used to connect an additional external speakers MLS-200-M10, or MLS-100.
There is no reason to limit communication with friends who have not yet switched to digital communication. Yaesu FTM-3207 can work in both analog FM and digital C4FM modes.
Two large and bright colored BUSY / TX status LEDs indicate the current operating status of the transceiver, green - when receiving an analog FM signal and blue when receiving a digital signal.
Yaesu FTM-3207 price ≈ $170
Yaesu FTM-3207 specifications:
• 221 memory channels
• Modulation Type: F1D, F2D, F3E, F7W
• CTCSS and DCS
• High stability TCXO ± 2.5 ppm
• AMS - automatic mode selection
• DSQ - Digital Noise Reduction
• Type of circuit: Superheterodyne with double conversion
• IF: 1st 47.25 MHz, 2nd 450 kHz
• Sensitivity: 0.22 μV (BER 1%)
• Selectivity (-6 / -60 dB): 12 kHz / 28 kHz
• Maximum AF output: 3 W @ 13.8 V, 10% THD
• Output power: 55, 25, 5 W
• Maximum deviation: +5 kHz (wide), +2.5 kHz (narrow)
• Spurious Radiation: More than -60 dB
• Microphone impedance: 2k Ohm
• Antenna impedance: 50 Ohm
• Transmitter: 430 - 450 MHz
• Receiver: 420 - 470 MHz
• Size: 154 x 43 x 155mm
• Weight: 1.3 kg
• Warranty: 3 Years